Photo: Yoko Haraoka
1. What geographic locations are covered by Arsenal NYC? - Despite having NYC in our name, we are the Official Supporters Club of all 5 boroughs of New York and Long Island, Northern and Central New Jersey. (Arsenal FC requires that supporters clubs must be 50 miles apart from one another.)
2. Do I have to live in NYC to join as a member? - No, but if you fall into one of the other supporters' regions, we will suggest joining your local club. If you live outside of the country, you will not be eligible for ticket requests, and we will require an additional fee to post your membership pack.
3. Do I have to be a paid member to watch a match at any of the member pubs? - No. All are welcome to join us on match days, though we ask that anyone bringing a guest openly supporting a rival club be respectful and cognizant of the fact that it will always be a majority Arsenal crowd. However, we strongly urge all to take advantage of the many benefits that come with Official Membership to Arsenal NYC.
4. What is the age limit for Youth Memberships? - Youth Memberships are limited to those 16 years of age and under.
5. What is the policy for under-21s at the member pubs? - Barleycorn and O’Hanlon’s allow under-21s to watch the match, provided that they have adult supervision. Please call ahead for the Blind Pig, Woodwork and Highbury Pub.
6. What are the lyrics to the songs you sing at the pubs? - We understand that this is intimidating to newer fans, especially when it seems like everyone else knows it. The best option is to introduce yourself to one of the regulars and ask! We all heard a song for the first time at some point. Here’s a few that we enjoy
7. How do I get to the pubs? Use this custom map
Before requesting tickets to a home match please read through the requirements below.
1. Arsenal NYC Membership - You must be a paid Arsenal NYC member of the current season for the ability to request ticket(s). If you plan on requesting tickets for multiple persons, each person must be a paid member of Arsenal NYC of the current season as well.
2. What Games Can I Request? - Arsenal NYC accepts requests for HOME MATCHES ONLY. Additionally, Arsenal NYC can only make requests as Arsenal makes them available, so check our various social media platforms for updates. Occasionally we will get ticket allotment for Champions League games and other events, again check our various social media platforms for updates.
3. Eligibility - You must have an adult membership, or be accompanied by an adult to request tickets.
4. Ticket Allocation - Tickets are granted on a first come first serve basis. All ticket requests are subject to availability and Arsenal is unable to guarantee that all ticket requests will be fulfilled. Expect lower tickets allotment for more popular games. (Manchester, Chelsea, North London Derby, etc.) Ticket requests close 8 weeks prior to the matchday. All requests must be made prior to this.
5. Payment - An initial deposit of $50 per ticket is required when submitting a request. Once Arsenal NYC receives approval for the tickets, members will be contacted via email and invoiced with the total balance due. Members are responsible for the cost of the tickets, if they become available, regardless if their circumstances change. Failure to communicate and/or pay for tickets after tickets have been issued will result in revocation of a member’s Arsenal NYC membership and future access to tickets at Arsenal Football Club. Deposits are only refundable if the requested tickets are not approved.
6. Ticket Pickup - Tickets must be collected on match day from the South West Collection Office, situated opposite Turnstile S. The Office opens approximately two and a half hours before kick-off and tickets must be collected at least 30 minutes before kick-off. Photographic proof of identity will be required and the person collecting must state their name and their membership with Arsenal-NYC. Failure to provide such details may result in Arsenal withholding tickets.
7. Ticket Rules - All tickets issued are subject to Arsenal’s ticketing terms and conditions and the conditions of entry to the Emirates Stadium. Tickets may only be allocated to, and used by, members of Arsenal-NYC. Tickets must not be transferred to any third parties. Any sale or redistribution of these tickets unauthorized by Arsenal Football Club or Arsenal-NYC may result in removal of the member’s ticket privileges and/or revocation of associated memberships.
While at the game, Members of Arsenal NYC sitting in allocated seats must have their Arsenal NYC Club membership card with them. Spot checks will be made by Arsenal to ensure that those using the tickets are valid supporter club members. Failure to produce a valid membership card could result removal from the stadium and action subsequently taken against the member whom ticket was assigned.Request Tickets